Welcome to the International Office!
Currently, there are more than 35 cooperation agreements with international partners, namely
- Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Poland, Bulgaria, Rumania, Bulgaria, Spain, Cyprus, Malta;
- China, Vietnam, South Korea;
- Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Belarus.
Main activities include:
- Establishing and strengthening academic and educational ties with foreign partners, educational institutions, agents;
- Arrangement of academic exchange programmes, internships;
- Conferences, seminars, round tables, workshops;
- Russian as a foreign language.
For further information about admission and studies please contact our International Office:
Natalia Fomicheva, head of the International Office
Mariia Ovchinnikova, vice-head of the International Office
Roman Gureev, translator, coordinator
Ludmila Logunova, event coordinator
Irina Fokina, event coordinator
Mobile +79687234542 (whatsap)
142611, Moscow Region,
Zelenaya Street, 22
Building 2, office 63
|< Prev||Next >|